Batley Girls High School Bus Service – Passenger Timetable £1.50 per journey
- 07:43 Solway Rd
- 07:45 Soothill Ln/Oaks Ln
- 07:51 Batley Carr, Town Street Bus stop (Post Office)
- 07:52 Any Bus stops on Hyrstland Rd
- 07:57 Woodfield Av/Hazel Grove
- 07:58 Manorfield Infant Sch/Chestnut Avenue
- 08:00 Manor Way/ The Parade (Bus Shelter)
- 08:00 Manor Way/ PKWA (Bus Shelter)
- 08:03 Purlwell Ln (Zebra Crossing, opp Hyrstland Rd)
- 08:05 Purlwell Ln, Bus stops
School Arrival Time – 08:20am
Afternoon PM Run: Coach departs 10 mins after school closure
- Aldi Supermarket / Batley Town
- Wellington Street – Fox’s Biscuits Bus stop
- Purlwell Lane Bus stops Medina Mosque / Mount Pleasant / Dental Surgery
- Manor Way / Hazel Grove / Loop round Manor Way & The Parade shops
- Hyrstland Road – Bus stops
- Town Street Batley Carr Bus stop by Post Office & Lights
- Soothill Lane / Solway
At Star Coaches of Batley Ltd, we operate local school service routes for customers who make prior arrangements with the office and book beforehand.
Please note that the route is subject to change and times and pick up points may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances such as adverse weather, roadwork’s, excessive traffic delays and other situations beyond our control.
Please contact the office on 01924 477111 prior to commencing with the use of the service.